After you leave high school, your immediate plans might not be going to college. Somewhere down the road, though, you might decide on some sort of higher education. If you do, you will need to contact the high school you graduated from and request your transcripts.

Log onto your high school Web site. Find the alumni office staff page.

Find the contact for transcript requests and send an email with your request. Some schools have a form that you can fill out online and send back.

Gather the personal identification information requested of you.

Complete the necessary paperwork requested of you.

Send in the paperwork and fees to the address listed.