Personalize your gift and add extra sentimental value by having a necklace engraved or adding a short love message to a handmade necklace. Choose a message that is short and meaningful to both of you.
You and Me
Include both of your names or nicknames for each other in the message. For example, "Sam and Sarah together forever" or "Cupcake loves Snookums."
Choose short phrases from a favorite love song. For example, "Love Can Build a Bridge" or "I Will Always Love You."
I Love You
If you have a special way you always say "I love you," use that. For example, "I lova, lova you" or another cute phrase.
- 10 Things You Might Not Know About Love; Barbara Fredrickson; CNN
- Love's Little Moments Have positive Effects on the Body; Time Warner Cable News
- Staying In Love Is All About The Small Gestures, Study Reveals - Cuddles And Cups Of Tea; The Huffington Post UK
- Interview Transcript for Love 2.0 - Barbara Fredrickson; To The Best of Our Knowledge
- Jupiterimages/Pixland/Getty Images